The vintage Rapids’ Cabins, built circa 1930, are rustically restored, cozy and comfortable, with quirky mountain décor, themed accessories and collected curiosities! These rustic charmers feature an open living area with Direct TV/HBO and gas fireplace, kitchenette, bath with shower, and separate bedroom. The patio has a table and chairs, charcoal grill, and are all do-friendly. The Rapids’ Cabins are available for stays mid-May through early October.
Pet Friendly Information*
- Please keep pets off furniture.
- We ask that pets are not left alone in the cabin.
- The riverfront is a pet free area, please do not walk your pet in that location.
- Please clean up after your pet (bags will be provided).
- $15 additional per night per pet.
- Price :
- Go to BOOK NOW to see rates
- Bedrooms :
- Bathrooms :
- Deposit :
- Due at reservation
- Area :
- On site
- Phone Number :
Pets welcome! $15 per pet per night