Grand Lake, Colorado Lodging! The Historic Rapids lodging offers the most diverse accommodations in Grand Lake, Colorado. From a charming lodge room to a comfortable condominium, you will find everything that you need. Located just off the main street (Grand Ave.) in Grand Lake, Colorado, we have the perfect setting for your Grand Lake Lodging experience! FREE Wi-Fi is available in the River View Condos, Rapids Condos, and in the lobby. In-room coffee is provided in all accommodations.
The lodge rooms are located on the second floor and third floors of the historic building and are for 18 years and over. Built in 1915, the building is reminiscent of a Grand Lake lodge from years ago. The guest rooms are tastefully decorated with vintage pieces which lend cozy authenticity. Each lodge guest room has its own bathroom and personal touches; you may explore the details of the lodge rooms here.
The Rapids Suites (8 units) are located just steps from the main lodge and offer kitchens and a variety of sleeping accommodations. Suite # 3 has been OSHA approved and modified for a wheelchair with widened doorways and a roll-in shower. Rapids Suites 1, 2, 3 and 4 are pet friendly lodging (dogs only). The Rapids Suites are detailed here.
The Rapids Cabins (circa 1925) are currently not in the rental program but are of historic importance to the Rapids. The cabins are also built in “barky” style.
The privately owned River View and Rapids Condominium buildings are located on either side of the main lodge and some units are managed by the Rapids Lodge. They have stunning views of the river and surrounding property. These Grand Lake Condos are the only condos on the river. They range from single room units for up to four people and two bedroom units that will sleep up to eight people. Some units can be combined for up to 12 people. Our larger condos feature kitchens, wood burning, electric or gas fireplaces, and open plan living/dining areas. If you are looking to feel “tucked away,” these condos are the perfect option. Enjoy free in room Wi-Fi. You may view the RiverView Condos here, and Rapids Condos here.
All of our accommodations include: a coffee maker, coffee starter pack, hairdryer, soaps and shampoos, linens, and cable or DISH TV. Bring your own paper towels.
- Policies and prices are subject to change. We accept American Express, Visa, & MasterCard.
- Check-in Time: 4:00 pm . Check-out Time: 11:00 am.
- DAILY MAID SERVICE IS NOT PROVIDED. Guests may exchange towels and request additional supplies at the front desk between 9am – 5pm.
- MINIMUM STAYS may apply on holidays and weekends.
- FREE WI-Fi is available in the lobby, River View Condos and Rapids Condos.
- We ask for the first night’s stay as a non-refundable deposit on each room reserved, and there are no refunds for early check-out.
- No elevators or air-conditioning on property.
- Rapids lodging is smoke free.
- Please notify the front desk if someone other than the person on the reservation will by checking in.
- Charcoal grills are only for guests occupying Rapids Condos 1A, 1B, 4A and 4B. Bring your own charcoal.
- You may enjoy the Tonahutu river from your river facing condominium or while dining at the Rapids Restaurant. The Rapids Restaurant river front area falls under the Rapids Liquor License and guests may not utilize that area unless dining at the Rapids Restaurant. The river front area in front of the Rapids and River View Condominiums is private property and can only be enjoyed by guests renting units in the condo buildings.
- Dogs are allowed in Rapids Suites 1, 2, 3 and 4.
* Please do not leave your pet unattended in your room!
* A non-refundable pet fee of $15 per pet each night will be charged at check-in.
* Your pet must be on a leash at all times when outside your room. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended.
* Please do not allow your pets on the beds or other furniture in your room.
* Dogs of any breed that are aggressive, barking or disruptive to other guests are not acceptable and you may be asked to leave with NO REFUND.
* Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents, and may be charged additional fees.
* The Rapids Restaurant is a pet free area so please do not walk your dog in that location.
*Guests are responsible for picking up after their pet. For your convenience, bags are provided and a dumpster is located on our property.
We invite you to enjoy our riverside dining, voted best “Grand Lake Restaurant.” The Rapids Restaurant may not be open during your stay. Please visit the Restaurant Hours page for details. Please call in advance for both your room and dinner reservations! Give us a call 970-627-3707 or email [email protected]