The show is on – the Grand Lake Foliage is turning in the high peaks surrounding Grand Lake, and what a grand weekend it will be. As you walk to the fun events going in town, you will notice the crisp air and all the magic that a fall weekend in the mountains brings.
Book your lodging in Grand Lake at the Historic Rapids Lodge and be here while the foliage peaks.
Here are some ideas for your weekend in Grand Lake as you take in the bright yellows Aspen leaves surrounding town.
The Constitution of the United States was signed on September 17th, 1787.
The Constitution defined our nation and people.
Grand Lake is celebrating this on Saturday, Sept. 22, with a day-long celebrations
- Patriotic Parade on Grand Avenue
- Pie bake sale (complete with pie eating and pie throwing contests),
- Constitution education and family fun activities in Town Park,
- 8 p.m. the Forefather’s Fireworks Extravaganza ight up the town.
Grand Lake displays its patriotic pride by flying the stars and stripes from windows and lampposts around town.
Other events this weekend
- 4 p.m. Rotary Club Bingo in Town Park
- 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. DJ Dance Party at Lake Park